Saturday, June 27, 2009

How to Build a Cheap Greenscreen with Backdrop Stand

This excellent DIY project tutorial shows you how to make your very own greenscreen and a backdrop stand. It also gives you tips, and the design is highly customizable and easy to build. Oh, and did I mention it's CHEAP?



http://www.diyphotography.net/diy_studio_equipment_backdrop_stand


Let me start off with describing how brilliant but easy this design is! It uses cheap PVC piping available almost anywhere, it is a simple design, which makes it easy to customize (which I need to accommodate my 10' x 20' greenscreen), and it's portable, because it can be easily disassembled and reassembled anywhere.

The design works, it has to! It's to cross stands and a cross bar. Also, it's cheap! I calculated with the costs in my town (which is more than anywhere else fyi) to buy all the PVC supplies would be about $30! That's great! And that's for my 7 x 10 design, with 4' bases.

This design really is amazing! I highly recommend you check it out!

0 comments: